- School Profile
- New Student Enrollment
- Attendance Information
- Student Clubs
- Yearbook Information
- District Goals
- BELL SCHEDULE
- Student Handbook (From Planner) 2019-20
- Telephone List
- Events Calendar
- Work Permit
new student ENROLLMENT
Directions - Please read the New Student Enrollment Requirements, then complete and submit the Forms as requested. If needed, please email any questions to Nikki West (firstname.lastname@example.org).
LHS NEW Student Enrollment Requirements & Forms.pdf (posted 3/27/2020)
How to Submit Your Enrollment Forms
- Scan or take a photo of the completed Enrollment Forms.
- Attach and email all completed Enrollment Forms to Nikki West (email@example.com).
- Expect confirming email of submission within 2 business days.
To understand the policies at Lodi High, it is highly recommended that all parents and guardians carefully review the following: Flames Parent Survival Guide 2020-2021.pdf (posted (3/27/2020)
To clear either all day absences or when arriving late: Submit a parent/guardian note, (written and signed by parent/guardian only), Email or Phone call, 331-7777, to the Attendance Office. Notes are preferred and should include: Student First/Last Name, ID number, grade, date(s) of absence, reason, and parent/guardian signature.
Students leaving early should follow the Permit to Leave Policy.
- Personal Illness - School may require doctor's note verifying absences after 10 days.
- All students are allowed fourteen (14) days excused for illness without medical verification. Absences not cleared with the medical verification will remain unexcused. Parents must still call to notify attendance for all student absences.
Students have 10 school days to clear absences. Late notes received after 10 school days will not be processed, and Saturday School may be assigned for truancy or excessive unexcused absences.
Late: A student arriving late to school should arrive with a note. Detention may be issued to students arriving late, with no note.
Reminder: Teachers are NOT required to provide makeup work for unverified or unexcused absences
OFF CAMPUS CARDS
Directions: Complete each task to obtain a Work Permit for a California Minor.
1. Print this Statement of Intent to Employ a Minor and Request for a Work Permit OR
2. Pick up a blank application at Lodi High School on Tuesday, Thursday, or Friday from 11:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m.
- Then, complete the application as requested here.
- Fill out TOP PORTION titled: MINOR'S INFORMATION. However, please leave Social Security Number BLANK. The school does not need your SS number. Your employer will secure a copy of your SS card.
- Leave section titled: SCHOOL INFORMATION BLANK (your school will fill this out when the completed application is submitted).
- Parent must sign and date section titled: TO BE FILLED IN AND SIGNED BY PARENT OR LEGAL GUARDIAN.
- Employer must complete section titled: TO BE FILLED IN AND SIGNED BY EMPLOYER
3. Return the completed application to Lodi High School on Tuesday, Thursday, or Friday between 11 a.m. – 12 p.m. for signature by Lodi High School Administration. You may return to pick up the completed Work Permit on the next Tuesday, Thursday, or Friday between 11 a.m. – 12 p.m. Finish the process by submitting your signed Work Permit to your employer
Note: When school is back in session, students must maintain a 2.0 per quarter to keep a work permit.