- School Profile
- New Student Enrollment
- Attendance Information
- Student Clubs
- Yearbook Information
- District Goals
- BELL SCHEDULE
- Student Handbook (From Planner) 2020-21
- Telephone List
- Events Calendar
new student ENROLLMENT
Directions - Please read the New Student Enrollment Requirements, then complete and submit the Forms as requested. If needed, please email any questions to Adriana Lomeli (email@example.com).
LHS NEW Student Enrollment Requirements & Forms.pdf (posted 3/27/2020)
How to Submit Your Enrollment Forms
- Scan or take a photo of the completed Enrollment Forms.
- Attach and email all completed Enrollment Forms to Adriana Lomeli (firstname.lastname@example.org).
- Expect confirming email of submission within 2 business days.
To understand the policies at Lodi High, it is highly recommended that all parents and guardians carefully review the following: Flames Parent Survival Guide 2020-2021.pdf (posted (3/27/2020)
To clear either all day absences or when arriving late: Submit a parent/guardian note, (written and signed by parent/guardian only), Email or Phone call, 331-7777, to the Attendance Office. Notes are preferred and should include: Student First/Last Name, ID number, grade, date(s) of absence, reason, and parent/guardian signature.
Students leaving early should follow the Permit to Leave Policy.
- Personal Illness - School may require doctor's note verifying absences after 10 days.
- All students are allowed fourteen (14) days excused for illness without medical verification. Absences not cleared with the medical verification will remain unexcused. Parents must still call to notify attendance for all student absences.
Students have 10 school days to clear absences. Late notes received after 10 school days will not be processed, and Saturday School may be assigned for truancy or excessive unexcused absences.
Late: A student arriving late to school should arrive with a note. Detention may be issued to students arriving late, with no note.
Reminder: Teachers are NOT required to provide makeup work for unverified or unexcused absences