Directions: Complete each task to obtain a Work Permit for a California Minor.
- Print this Statement of Intent to Employ a Minor and Request for a Work Permit and complete the application. Next, either:
- Scan the completed work permit application to firstname.lastname@example.org and receive a scanned copy returned to you, via email, or
- Drop off the completed Work Permit off between the hours of 8 a.m. – 2 p.m., Mon-Fri. and await your completed Work Permit.
- By submitting your signed Work Permit to your employer, you complete the Work Permit application process.
- NOTE: to qualify for a Work Permit, you must have a 2.0 GPA when submitting your application. In addition, to maintain a valid Work Permit, you must maintain a 2.0 GPA each quarter.