Student Athlete Advisory Council
Members of the Student-Athlete Advisory Council advise and assist the Athletic Director and LHS Administration on matters related to maintaining and promoting a proper perspective and sensible scope for high school athletics as related to Lodi High School.
- Act as a voice of the student-athletes at Lodi High School
- Assist and participate in student leadership activities
- Maintain a minimum 3.0 GPA
- Participate in at least one varsity level sport
- Be nominated by a coach or Athletic Director
- Demonstrate Leadership Qualities on and off their respective playing field