Lodi High Counseling
NAVIANCE - FAMILY CONNECTION LOG IN
Students will Log in with your google docs username and password.
HOW DO I GET MY TRANSCRIPT? STUDENT GUIDE TO ORDERING HERE
Click here if you are a current student, wanting a transcript. Order information included here.Transcript Order Process.docx
1. LHS Professional School Counselors are here to help to the best of our ability and/or point you in the right direction.
2. Here is a flyer you can print out that can help you navigate a few of the resources we have here on our campus to support our students. Support Services 16-17.pdf
3. This packet is a life-saver for not only our freshman students and parents but is also a valuable resource for other grade levels. Our amazing counselor, Mrs. Cortez, puts this together every year for our incoming 9th grade parent nights. Please take a look and you may print and keep for your own files. Freshman Flames Survival Guide 16 17.pub
4. As soon as our After School Tutorial Enrichment Program flyer is out, we will post that for you to utilize if our students need any help academically after school. It also includes our enrichment programs some of our teachers are having after school for fun. astep calendar.pdf
5. Last but not least, we are including our community resource directory for you to have at your fingertips if you need any other outside services for either you, your student, friends or family. CommunityResourceDirectory2015.pdf
Students and parents text 81010 and in the message type this code @counslhs
You will receive text messages containing important dates as the year progresses
LUSD COURSE CATALOG
In Naviance, Remember
1. If you are applying through common app, please link your colleges so letters of recommendation and counselor forms can be sent
2. When you have fully submitted your application, please mark submitted in "colleges I'm applying to."
3. When you receive your acceptance letter or otherwise, please mark in your "colleges I'm applying to."
4. When you decide which school you will be attending, please update in "colleges I'm applying to" so we know.
Questions, please contact your counselor.