This section of the website concerns general counseling and support services. For College and Career information, click here
Lodi High Counseling
Students will Log in with your google docs username and password.
There are many different types of support that our students may need throughout their four years here whether it is academic, social, or emotional assistance to get them through the ups and downs of high school life. Here, we have provided you with a few resources at your fingertips to scan through. At any time you have any questions or concerns, your LHS counselors are here to help.
1. LHS Professional School Counselors are here to help to the best of our ability and/or point you in the right direction.
2. Here is a flyer you can print out that can help you navigate a few of the resources we have here on our campus to support our students. Support Services
3. This packet is a life-saver for not only our freshman students and parents but is also a valuable resource for other grade levels. Our amazing counselor, Mrs. Cortez, puts this together every year for our incoming 9th grade parent nights. Please take a look and you may print and keep for your own files. Freshman Flames Survival Guide
4. As soon as our After School Tutorial Enrichment Program flyer is out, we will post that for you to utilize if our students need any help academically after school. It also includes our enrichment programs some of our teachers are having after school for fun. astep calendar.pdf
5. Last but not least, we are including our community resource directory for you to have at your fingertips if you need any other outside services for either you, your student, friends or family.