Division I Quick Reference Sheet
Division II Quick Reference Sheet
- Register with the NCAA Eligibility Center at the beginning of your Junior year at www.ncaaclearinghouse.net
- Complete the amateurism questionnaire completely and truthfully.
- Ask your high school counselor to send your transcript to the Eligibility Center at the end of your Junior year.
- Take the ACT or SAT and use the code "9999" to have your official scores sent directly to the Eligibility Center.
- Check with your high school counselor to make sure you are on track for graduation with your class and have the required A-G required core courses.
- Request final amateurism certification during your Senior year (beginning April 1 for fall enrollees and beginning October 1 for spring enrollees).
- Ask your high school counselor to submit your final transcript with proof of graduation.
Lodi High School's NCAA Clearinghouse Code 051441
If you are interested in sports at a intercollegiate level, please research the following link for more information.