LODI HIGH Counseling Office
At Lodi High School, the counselor's role is to support the students both academically and emotionally. We promote and enhance the learning process as students navigate their high school careers and plan for life after graduation. Counselors meet with their students each year to review academic progress and concerns. Parents and students are welcome to make appointments with or email counselors to discuss curriculum, class scheduling, college plans etc.
What can your Counselor do for you?
- Assist with designing a course of study, and with making appropriate scheduling changes within the defined time limit.
- Help you meet high school graduation and college entrance requirements
- Help you to gain the skills you need to succeed in high school and beyond
- Help whenever you are having academic or personal difficulties
- Help you envision and reach your post-secondary goals, be they gaining acceptance to a university, continuing your education at a community college or finding employment in the community.
|Rosa Campa||(A-C)||331-7695 x email@example.com|
|Michelle Cortez||(D-Hern)||331-7695 x firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Nicole Rosado||(Herr-Moo)||331-7695 x email@example.com|
|Irene Guerin||(Mor-Sana)||331-7695 x firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Ivan Tunnell||( Sanc-Z)||331-7695 x email@example.com|